Get the best of this autumn’s abundance and try some delicious pumpkin recipes.
Pumpkin is one of the most yummy autumn ingredient. It has a rich texture, a strong flavor and it can be combined in salty appetizers and in delicious cakes.
Here are some general rules if you decide to make a pumpkin cake:
1. Pumpkin combines very well with chocolate. So wether you decide to make chocolate filling, chocolate cake dough, chocolate ornaments or chocolate sauce, you will make the right decision every time.
2. Because pumpkins are sweet, you can add something fresh like sour cream. The two combine very good.
3. For something more flavored, mix pumpkin with cheese and spices such as cinnamon or nutmeg.
4. Other ingredients that you can use for your pumpkin pie are currants or nuts. You can add them in the dough or as ornaments.
5. If you want your dough to be soft always prepare it adding pumpkin puree to it.
6. Pumpkin is a great ingredient for muffins and cupcakes. It has the same rich texture like apples do, so your cupcakes won’t be too dry.
Baked Pumpkin With C0hocolate Sauce
Chocolate Cake With Pumpkin
Muffins Decorated With Pumpkin and Nuts
Muffins With Pumpkin Topping
Pumpkin Cake Decorated With Flowers
Pumpkin Dark Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cake Decorated With Small Pumpkins
Pumpkin Cake With Nuts
Pumpkin Cake With Sour Cream And Currants
Cake With Pumpkin Filling
Pumpkin Muffins With Currants
Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
Already decided which one to try? We surely decided to try them all!