Crazy about coffee? You love it’s smell, it’s taste and all the ritual around your morning coffee? Well, this great beverage is really delicious, it smells fantastic and gives you a lot of energy for a new day of work.
In fact, coffee has many other amazing benefits, that you should take into consideration and take advantage of. It is not only a yummilicious drink that helps you wake up, it is also a medicine (if you drink it in moderate amounts) and a great ingredient for natural beauty products. Let’s see which are some of the main benefits of coffee:
1. Coffee boosts your energy
A cup of coffee in the morning will help you wake up and get ready for a new day. When you feel tired and exhausted, but you have to stay awake, a cup of coffee will give you the energy you need.
2. Coffee protects your brain
As it contains antioxidants (that can prevent some damage to brain cells), drinking coffee may help reduce risk of dementia, Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease.
3. Coffee can strengthen our muscles and DNA
Studies found that caffeine helps our muscles and DNA to become stronger, that drinking coffee has a similar effect as exercises. Well, this doesn’t mean you can stop exercising and drink coffee instead.
4. Coffee keeps you slim
Drinking coffee can lower the risk of type 2 diabetes and obesity. Black coffee is one of the lowest-calorie drink choices.
5. Coffee fights odor
Love to cook with garlic, onions or fish, but the smell that remains on your hands really annoys you? Rub your hands in some ground coffee, then rinse off.
6. Coffee cures puffiness around the eyes
Combine ground coffee with vitamin K and a good moisturizing cream and gently rub it around the eyes. It will do miracles.
7. Coffee is a great ingredient for facial masks
Combine ground coffee with honey and olive oil to obtain a moisturizing and refreshing facial mask.
8. Coffee is an amazing natural body scrub
Use ground coffee mixed with olive oil to prepare a great invigorating body scrub. It prevents and reduces cellulite and it is also a great stimulant for your skin.
9. Coffee also helps your hair
This amazing versatile product can also be used in your homemade hair treatments. It will strengthen your hair and will make it healthier and shinier. After washing your hair, apply a cup of black strong coffee to your it and rinse out after 20 minutes.
– Drink coffee in moderate amounts, otherwise it can become dangerous for your health!
– Remember that boiled or unfiltered coffee may higher the level of cholesterol!
– If you are hypertensive coffe is not recommended for you. In fact, it can be really dangerous for your heart.
– Having sleeping problems? Then you should consider reducing caffeinated coffee, or even quit drinking it.
– If you’re sensitive to caffeine, remember that it can cause irritability or anxiety in high doses.